During this lockdown, i encourage you to follow the president guidelines as well as the guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health so that we kick COVID-19 out of Uganda. You health is a priority to the Government.
For emphasis, am sharing with you a list of some of the guidelines to be used in the fight against COVID-19
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with anyone with flu-like symptoms.
- If you develop a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Take particular precautions while traveling.
- If you don’t have an emergence, please STAY HOME
If you suspect you may have coronavirus, please call your healthcare provider in advance and let them know you are coming. We must also protect health workers too.
STAY HOME, STAY SAFE